20 Facts

1. One of the things I learned was that you need to measure the light to make sure to get the right exposure for your photo you will take
  2. I also learned how there are different lenses for the camera and how that is important how much light you are letting in your picture.
  3. natural light in photography is important and we need to make sure to we don’t have too much of it, but we don’t have too little of it because we need the right aperture.
  4. I understood that shutter speed is used to when you are taking pictures and for example you are trying to take a picture of something playing basketball and it is moving around so you need to put it correct so your picture will not come out blurry
  5. I also understood that ISO speed affects the image noise
  6. Something else that is very important is that you are going to have to keep track of the different affects your picture can cause
  7. I learned that shutter speed can exaggerate a motion or freeze it
  8. An important detail is to have steady position and not move or shake because it could affect the cameras shot
  9. There are many important affects to the camera that we need to make sure we pay attention to taking an excellent picture.
  10. It is important to memorize the aperture setting numbers because you will use them a lot
  11. it said that a greater range can provide more creative flexibility
  12. the depth of field is focused on the main object which will most likely blur the surrounding of it.
  13. I learned how a range of 50-200 will produce a acceptable low image noise and 50-800 will produce a higher range.
  14. Cameras will have different modes you can put them into for taking pictures
  15. Some of these modes in the camera you will have to make sure the setting for the three things you need for taking a picture and one mode will allow you to include all three readies for you.
  16. if the exposure mode is on auto, then the camera automatically selects all the expose for you
  17. some cameras will also have a mode for night pictures
  18. there is our other setting in the camera like portrait, landscape, and sports/actions
  19. it is important to choose what kind of picture you are taking and not always leave it to a natural picture.

20 a camera can not be easy to use but it has many different settings to help your pictures come out perfect how you want them.