Conceptual self portrait

See the source image

My opinion about her work is that it looks incredible with so much detail into it. I loved how she is dressed because she is in the mountains on the snow, and she is wearing warm clothing. I like how her pictures are taking and especially the shadows on her. I think this is a good picture for the situation she is in, and it is a good formation. I also like her style of clothing it is very Elegante to be outside in the snow.

This represents me because I love to write as you could see in the picture. Something specific I like to write about is how I feel and express my feelings and I keep them to myself.  I also like to write to my friends and tell them how much I care and love them. I prefer to write them a letter on how much I appreciate them instead of telling them in person because I can’t express my feeling in that instant. I also love to write a lot and I can easily write one full page in about 10 minutes or less im not too sure. What I do know is that i love to write a lot and it makes me happy to write even though also that my hand gets tired when I write for a long time.