My favorite teacher

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Souza in the B wing in 205. She is an awesome teacher and such a kind heart. I love how she cares about all her students in the classroom. She does the best she can to always help you and she is one of the teachers I would go to if I had a problem. She is a fun, kind, helpful, amazing, joyful, and a calm teacher. This year 2023 I have her for History. I love to go to her class every day and would never like to miss her class. Her class is easy to understand, and I love her way of teaching it is an amazing way for students to get their work done and get a good grade in her class. She cares about students and understands us because she had mindfulness once or twice a week which help to relax r calm people’s emotions. I am very happy that i got her as a teacher because she the kind of teachers we need at every school and in Jurupa Hills High. I also admire her very much because she goes through every class with a positive mood and has the patience for us. If I were to come back in a few years I would love to come and see Mrs. Souza and one of the teachers, I would be glad to see.